Who doesn’t love the smell and taste of Cinnamon?
Cinnamon Bark Essential oil is so versatile. It is both antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
I like to add 1 drop of Essential Oil to flavour my healthy treats and smoothies, and to also get the great health benefits.
Remember, It is very very potent! A drop goes a long way.
1 cup roasted almonds
1 cup roasted cashews
1 Tbls Tahini Paste
2 Tbls Cacao Powder
1 Tbls Coconut flour (or 2 Tbls shredded coconut)
2 Tbls Coconut Oil
1/4 cup of water
1 drop Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil *
1 Tlbs Cacao Nibs
*if you don’t have the Cinnamon oil, 1 tsp of cinnamon powder will work just fine.
- Place dates into a food processor and blend until smooth
- Add all the other ingredients, except water and cacao nibs
- Blend for a few seconds and then start adding the water
- When the mixture is ready, add the cacao nibs and pulse a couple of times
- Roll into balls (makes around 20) and decorate with shredded coconut (you can also top with cacao nibs and goji berries)
- Store in the fridge