Making this almond milk at home has ruined me, in the best way! This is the creamiest homemade almond milk recipe I’ve found.
Supermarket or café’s almond milk will never taste the same after you make this. Follow these simple 6 steps:
- Soak 1 cup almonds in water overnight (roughly 8 hours)
- Rinse almonds well, discard the water, then add the nuts to a high speed blender.
- Add 4 cups of water, 2 pitted dates, 1 tsp vanilla essence (or cinnamon) & a pinch of sea salt.
- Blend on high for 1 min. pour milk through a nut bag (or cheese cloth). Make sure you squeeze thoroughly to get all the goodness out.
- Refrigerate for up to 4 days – Make sure you save the blended up almonds & use them in something else like protein balls, brownies, veggie patties etc. you can be so creative here .
- Enjoy this creamy goodness in your coffee, matcha, hot chocolate etc.