Since being here in Italy, I want to eat ice-cream All. The. Time! It’s summer and gelati are pretty good here!! However because I can’t have ice cream All. The. Time ~ this one is THE BEST. It is based on frozen bananas and is essentially like a frozen smoothie. So amazingly satisfying on a hot summer’s day.
- 2 frozen bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 drop of Cinnamon Essential Oil (or 1 tsp cinnamon)
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp nut/seed butter (I used tahini paste)
- 2 tbsp whole nuts (I used almonds)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp milk (I use any non dairy milk)
Just one step! Put all of the ingredients into a blender or food processor & blend until thick and creamy. Serve and enjoy!